Paper Registration Policy
At least one author of each paper must register at a non-student rate by Februrary 12, 2010, i.e:
- Member, IEEE CAS: 500€
- Member, IEEE: 520€
- Non-member: 580€
- Student registrering paper(s): 520€
All fees are in Euros (€) and all taxes are included.
ISCAS 2010 Registration fees
|Category ||before Feb12 ||before April 12 ||after April 12 & on-site |
|Member, IEEE CAS ||500€||560€||620€|
|Member, IEEE ||520€ ||580€ ||640€ |
|Non-member, IEEE ||580€ ||640€ ||700€ |
|Student member, IEEE ||325€ ||385€ ||445€|
|Student non-member, IEEE ||365€ ||425€||485€ |
|Life member, IEEE ||300€ ||360€||420€ |
|Student registering paper(s) ||520€ ||-||-|
Registration to the conference includes:
- All sessions
- Proceedings CD-ROM
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Lunch (3)
- Farewell Party
Optional additional Items
|Additional Proceedings CD-ROM ||65€ |
|Additional Welcome Reception Ticket||50€|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||100€|
|Additional Farewell Party Ticket||50€|
- Important: ISCAS will cross-check all IEEE and CAS memberships against IEEE's database. Please make sure that you have renewed your membership for 2010.
- IEEE and CAS Society Member rates are only available to individuals who are IEEE and CAS Society Members at the time of registration - visit www.ieee.org/join to join. IEEE members will be required to show their valid IEEE membership card at the conference registration desk.
- Students will be required to show their student (and IEEE, if applicable) membership card(s) at the conference registration desk.
- Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed at the social functions, and ALL attendees must have tickets.